Sunday, October 25, 2009

It isn't even holloween yet and....

I'm tired of winter (which according to the calendar doesn't start until the 21st of December) I can deal with the truck getting stuck. I get stuck at LEAST once every winter. I'm glad the drive shaft broke in the snow, if it had come off on I25 it would have been like a pole vault (the front U joint of the FRONT driveshaft came apart.). What I think is wrong is that we never really had a summer. I bought a telescope in April so Gabriel and I could look at the planets etc. Ican count on one hand the number of clear nights (early nights) we've had this year, It's usually the exact opposite... We are scheduled (forecast) for snow EVERY night this week except Monday and it keeps creeping that was.

BUT the absolute WORST thing is the drivers.  I just can't figure out where these people learned to drive. I think master drive should be mandatory. Lets get half way through this turn THEN we'll slow down. Or we're going 20 in a 50 with occasional patches of set snow, we come to a downgrade and we step on the brakes and try to go 15.  The best, we take our car with regular tires, no chains, no M/S tires, rear wheel drive (sometimes even  front wheel drives), we come to a stop light or stop sign and TRY to floor it to accelerate across the intersection, skidding and making the ice slicker... what geniuses...

If anyone knows albert arnold algore jr could you PLEASE have him circle his G3 (Gulfstream model 3 "private jet:) around Black Forest so we can share some of that global warming...

No comments:

Post a Comment