Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Watercolor class comes to an end...

The final watercolor class was Saturday, the 5th of December... The last day everyone puts up the work they did during the semester. I like the art EVERYONE does, BUT it's clear that Susan has a fabulous grasp of the subject. Her paintings are really Nice. Hopefully she'll get the one she did for Christmas cards out this year. It's painted but .... Hmmm maybe I'll just take it to Kinkos and let them make the cards... Hmmm... she MIGHT even put some up on her blog.

In any case I asked Susan if it's OK to be "pleased" with yourself? she said "I don't think so", Ohhh that's too bad because I'm pretty pleased with myself... I got the idea for this paining a couple weeks ago and I'm pleased with the way it came out. Lots of ego here..., good thing considering the "failures"...

I call it "watercolor work place" complete with coffee cups rings (up by the orange brush at the top).





No comments:

Post a Comment